If you have signed up for an IN-STUDIO CLASS, please take a moment to review these policies:
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
New: Update May 29
Due to the latest MA State Gov. guidance, Masks are NOW optional for fully vaccinated participants. We ask you to follow the CDC guidelines regarding masks if you are not fully vaccinated. Please make good choices, no judgement from us, but we want to keep everyone safe and well.
Please review all our updated policies and procedures below. We are staying attuned to guidance from local and national officials and will quickly adapt if necessary
- A mask must be worn when arriving to and leaving from the studio and at all times while inside the building and studio. Please remember to social distance keeping 6 feet apart at all times.
- If you are not feeling well, have been exposed, or have been in a high risk environment please do not come to class. For your safety and the safety of the community, please stay home.
- No mats or props are available for use for the near future. Please only come into the studio with what you really need.
- EVERYONE must register online to reserve in-studio space. There will be no walk-ins allowed.
- Mats will be spaced according to our MA state guidelines 14 ft apart. So space is limited with indoor studio capacity of 4 people plus instructor. If the in-studio class is full, please join us virtually in our Zoom room!
- Classes are each one hour. If there are back-to-back classes, there will be a 1/2 hour in between to allow us time to disinfect the studio.
- Socialization before and after class must be done outside, still socially distanced!
- Due to limited capacity, all studio class reservations have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Thank you for your understanding as we operate under very limited capacity. Late cancel and NO SHOW reservations will not be refunded.
Please respect these guidelines keep everyone safe. We appreciate your continued support!